Second LEARN Workshop Vienna: "Research Data Management towards Open Science – The Importance of Policies"
Österreichische Zentralbibliothek für Physik
Mitschnitt einer Veranstaltung am Mittwoch, dem 6. April 2016 auf dem Campus der Universität Wien
- Teil 1: Maria Seissl: Welcome address
- Teil 2: Paul Ayris: Research data management and the brave new world
- Teil 3: Andreas Rauber: Enabling precise identification and citability of dynamic data
- Teil 4: Gerhard Budin: Big (Language) Data
- Teil 5: Catriona MacCallum: How can we ensure research data is re-usable?
- Teil 6: Feedback from the round tables. Closing remarks
Kamera und Schnitt: Viktor Zdrachal
Abstract: The use and sharing of research data has the potential fundamentally to change the way research is undertaken and shared. Pervasive networks mean that researchers are able to collaborate and share not only their publications, but also the research data, which underpins them. The LEARN Workshop is designed to encourage all stakeholders – researchers, research funders, research organisations and senior decision makers – to explore what their roles and responsibilities are in this fast-changing environment. The EU-funded LEARN project will engage with stakeholders and produce model policies and toolkits which will support them as they embrace the challenges that research data management brings.
ÖFOS 2002, Library science